Monday, February 15, 2010

This is my day.

God has given me this day to do with as I wish. To use as I see fit. I can spend it in worry, anxiousness, guilt, fear and denial or I can use it responsibly. I can put off the things on my to-do list or I can tackle each item with spirit and anticipation of good things to come.

I seem to spend a lot of time second guessing myself and in fear. What if this or what if that. Each day I remind myself of how lucky I am to have the life that I have and for the people that I have in my life, but by the end of the day I have slipped back into the self doubt mode. Anxiety and depression are tiring. It is monotonous. And it is a waste of time!

Today I will not hide, I will not second guess. I'm going to put my big girl britches on and tackle my to-do list and enjoy checking off each of those things that I have succeeded in! Praise the Lord, Amen and Halleluia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment