Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Am I a blogger?

I'm not entirely sure if I really am a blogger, but I'll give it a shot. My daughter recently started a blog and I hope she keeps it updated because I really enjoy her writing. She writes like my Mom, with a sense of humor. It's fun to read. I've read many blogs over the past couple of years and I really don't care to know that someone is out of diapers, tampons or about the gook that got cleaned out of the bathroom drain. So I don't think that's what I blog about, but I'm not sure how entertaining I'll be.



Today was a good day. Except that Madison got sick at school and I had to go to town to pick her up. When we got home, Joe had brought Hoyt home with him for lunch. He's growing up so fast and getting really husky. We realized that he was running around after lunch with his jeans unbuttoned and when Joe tried to help him button them, he found that they were extremely snug. I asked him what size jeans he wore and he said "Um, you have to ask my Mom." Later we asked him another random question and he replied again, "Um, you have to ask my Mom." If we asked him a question that took some thought, he would just reply, "Um, you have to ask my Mom." Too cute.



In the last couple of days I have discovered some new plug-ins for Photoshop and am really excited to see how they work. The problem is that I'll have to learn how to use them. Ugh. I wish I wasn't so computer and photography illiterate. I've been trying to organize my photos better and started using Photoshop Lightroom 2 and love it. I'm almost halfway through 2009. I don't even want to think how long it will take me to completely organize all the pictures I've taken over the years. They don't call me "The Kodak Mom" for nothin. Once in a while maybe I'll post a picture or two that I've retouched, enhanced, etc.



Well, I'm going to call it a night. Life on the farm today was easy. It rained a little bit tonight and it smells so good. I love it out here.



Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment